Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My Fantasy Football Team

OK, I've drafted my first ever Fantasy Football Team tonight, here's the line up:

Starters
QB - Eli Manning, NYG
WR - Roddy White, Atl
WR - Antonio Bryant, TB
RB - Brian Westbrook, Phi
RB - Frank Gore, SF
TE - Visanthe Shiancoe, Min
W/R/T - Marion Barber, Dal
K - Ryan Longwell, Min
DST - Philadelphia

Bench
QB - Matt Cassel, KC
RB - Le'Ron McClain, Bal
TE - John Carlson, Sea
DST - NY Jets

Transactions
- Dropping bench K, Kris Brown (Hou) in order to pick up WR Muhsin Muhammad (Car)
- Dropping bench QB, Matt Cassel (Hou) in order to pick up QB David Garrard (Jac)

Notes
After the draft I realized I had a hole at WR on two bye weeks, so reasoned that it was better to drop my bench kicker and have only one week with no kicker than to have two weeks with only one WR, based on the scoring system. I also decided to drop Matt Cassel and pick up a different bench QB based on Cassel has an injured knee and has seen only light practice. I figured it was better to have a definite starting QB than a questionable one.

Anyway, that's my team. Let me know what you think or offer any suggestions you may have. I'll post my results here at the end of week 1.

No comments: